Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost?
Please see ‘Rates’ page as discounts are given for bulk and longer term orders. Minimum orders apply because of the unit price.
- How long do you have to buy for?
We are very flexible and allow you to choose what period suits you (subject to availability)
- Do you give discounts?
- What are your payment terms?
Our standard payment terms are 30 days from the invoice BUT monthly payments can be arranged
- What size are the poster sites?
All our large format poster frames are a very eye catching ‘A1 size’
- Where are the posters located?
This advertising works because all of the frames are in specially selected high dwell areas:-
- Captive lift lobbies
- Outside the toilets
- In main busy entrance/exits
- Are the posters protected or do I need to get them laminated?
The frames have a strong plastic screen to protect your message
- Can I choose my positions?
Yes, please let me know which areas you would like and I will check availability for you
- Can I change my posters over?
Yes, as many times as you want, we just pass on our poster billing external cost of £75 to you
- Does the price include artwork and printing?
We have an in-house studio equipped with ‘state of the art ‘printers. We charge just £15 each poster print and £60 per hour for artwork